God desires that we love one another, especially when it’s not easy. Find insightful
strategies for coping in a Godly way with challenging people; and handling the
intense emotions and hurt that their actions and attitudes elicit.
Who would benefit from Dealing with Difficult People? Anyone who . . .
· is annoyed with someone else’s behavior.
· is frustrated by constant miscommunication with those around them.
· whose boundaries are frequently ignored by others.
· wants new ways to handle conflict and disagreements.
· has been treated hurtfully, unfairly or disrespectfully.
· desires better, healthier relationships.
Buy entire workbook
your cost $10